Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
iFest 2013 Launch at Tradicao
Thursday, March 28, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM (CDT)
Official launch party of the 2013 Houston International Festival spotlighting Brazil. The event is a fundraiser to promote the upcoming festival and Kickoff Concert at the Hobby Center. Scrumptious appetizers, desserts, a signature cocktail and selection of wines are complimentary
- Cheese Bread, Brazil's most popular snack. Fresh out of the oven golden puff made with manioca flour blend and cheeses
- Parmesan Pork, Extra lean and natural pork tenderloin marinated in white wine, spices and crusted with parmesan cheese
- Chicken Breast wrapped in Bacon
- Sirloin wrapped in Bacon
- Brazilian Beef Pastel, Brazilian version of beef empanadas!
- Brazilian Shrimp Pastel, Brazilian version of seafood empanadas! Mixture of shrimp and crab meat, fried golden brown
- Artisan Cheese and Hand Sliced Salami
- Chocolate Brigadeiro, Brazilian truffles
- Coconut Brigadeiro
- Mini Brazilian Flan
- Mini Crème Brulee
- Caipirinha, Fresh muddled limes, sugar and Brazilian liquor made from sugar cane called cachaça